This Mandela day, we reflecting with a grateful hearts and an overflowing cups ALL the wonderful people that God has placed in our lives.
Heslop Sports is a vibrant, Real-Time Sports Blog for Young Athletes. It has over the past few month become more that just another sports blog, but a movement that strives to uplift, encourage and motivate young athletes. We have a special passion for UP-AND-COMING YOUNG ATHLETES within the various sports disciplines.
- Give a voice to young athletes.
- Publish the stories, aspirations, plans, progress, footage, images, stats, CV’s etc of young athletes.
- Provide a funding platform allowing athletes to do a shout out for financial and other support into their own and the wider sport and business community.
- Gather and share motivational material for athletes.
- Connect athletes to each other.
- Promote and market young athletes.
- Celebrate and honour athletes.
- Encourage parents and coaches of young athletes to share their experiences in the sports arena.
- Reveal the person behind the sport, believing in balanced and holistic living in our society. “Sport is what they do, not who they are”.
- To raise the profile of young South African athletes and hence encourage Corporate South Africa to back them.
Ultimately to create a valuable hub of the above information that can be used by athletes, coaches, parents, schools, scouts, sponsors, teams, communities and anybody with a keen interest in top and up-and-coming young athletes. Let’s remember “not to despise the days of small beginnings”.